Sunday, October 24, 2010

Leaving Thailand for Sweden

Now I leave the paradise of the autumn-winter period in Sweden soon. After two weeks in Thailand, it's time to go home. I read in a magazine, there's another dying phenomenon reflect things in life. I agree. When we want our time at home and think about what we did? We met and what we have achieved. The time to think of anytime, anywhere. Of course it is easier if you have a holiday. Be thankful for life andThe people you have met. Be thankful for your health and everything you have achieved. Live today as if it were the last day of your life. When I compare the people know that my house I want to take things much easier. This is not a big fuzz if things do not prepare today, there is always tomorrow day. People seem to relax and be happy.

Another thing that I can be jealous of fresh fruit. I have all day. They seem more of a taste, then it willwe do. Must be transportation. We need to import if the fruit is not ready to go. We put in a fake place in the sun to collect later. As the vegetables would be? Wow, the tomatoes taste wonderful. Every day I have fish, seafood and vegetables, he had. I will miss, dass Back home I have a different diet. My favorite part of the world come. What am I missing? The simple way of life. In order to free 24 / 7 if I can. To go out with less clotheshome.

You must remember, I love my country. But the good thing is that with a trip to appreciate what you have at home, and you're grateful to be able to travel abroad. Think back in time, if we are not and can not travel so much. I think they were happy in their environment, because they knew nothing more. Sometimes I think we were more comfortable with today. Now days we want as much material in our homes. Discover the Thais, who seemed notmuch needed. I also noticed when I'm abroad I do not have all the clothes I brought. The more I travel the less I wear. This is so beautiful.

Now I have to wait for a whole month for my next trip. E 'in Salt Lake City in late October. My goal is to attend an event for the company Xango LTD. I can not wait. I think there are about 10,000 visitors from around the world will be. I'll be back to tell about the trip. Now it's time to go to bed andTomorrow is another day story. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment